Kenton is a quintessentially quirky NE Portland neighborhood. Kenton is home to plenty of Northwest kitsch, including a 31-foot tall statue of Paul Bunyan, the ‘World Famous’ Kenton Club, Portland’s Expo Center, Portland International Raceway, and Heron Lake Golf Club. One of Portland’s most northern neighborhoods, Kenton is bordered on the north side by the massive Columbia River and the homes in Kenton are located near Portsmouth, Arbor Lodge, and Piedmont neighborhoods. The typical home is valued at $482,000, affordable compared to some other Portland areas. Home values continue to rise in this area, however, and families with children enjoy access to many public and private elementary, middle, and high schools. Buy a home in Kenton and invest in a gem of undiscovered value.
Kenton Homes for Sale
Public Schools Serving Kenton
- Peninsula: 8125 N Emerald Ave., Portland, OR 97217 | 503-916-6275
- James John: 7439 N Charleston Ave., Portland, OR 97203 | 503-916-6266
- Faubion: 2930 NE Dekum St., Portland, OR 97211 | 503-916-5686
- Rosa Parks: 8960 N Woolsey Ave., Portland, OR 97203 | 503-916-6250
- Winterhaven: 3830 SE 14th Ave., Portland, OR 97202 | 503-916-6200
- Cesar Chavez: 5103 N Willis Blvd., Portland, OR 97203 | 503-916-5666
Middle and High Schools
- Ockley Green Middle School: 6031 N Montana Ave., Portland, OR 97217 | 503-916-5660
- George Middle School: 10000 N Burr Ave., Portland, OR 97203 | 503-916-6262
- Roosevelt High School: 6941 N Central St., Portland OR 97203 | 503-916-5260
Included below are homes for sale in Kenton. If you would like more information on any of these Kenton real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Kenton listings come on the market.